|Market Development Assistant|
|The Great Books Foundation|
|The Great Books Foundation, an independent non-profit educational organization, is seeking to fill a permanent, full-time position in Great Books Discussions, its adult program department. Responsibilities of the Market Development Specialist include:|
- Extending the use of Great Books Discussions publications and services into new areas.
- Maintaining and augmenting existing relationships with users of Great Books Discussions publications and services.
- Researching and identifying organizations for collaborative relationships with Great Books Discussions.
- Working with the Sales and Marketing and Training Departments, and other Foundation staff, to devise innovative and effective ways to promote the work of Great Books Discussions.
- Assisting the Director of Great Books Discussions with special marketing and outreach projects as needed.
Applicants must submit a current resume together with a statement of interest in this position. The statement should be no less than 500 words and include responses to the following questions: